Embedded Software Engineer
We are now looking for Embedded Software Engineers to strengthen our existing team.
About the job:
Our business area Electrical and Embedded Systems in Gothenburg, a team of professional individuals from different parts of the world, is expanding and we are now looking for skilled Embedded Software Engineers, with many years of experience.
Escenda have many different clients and assignments within automotive. In your role as an Embedded Software Engineer, you will develop quality assured software according to automotive standards.
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in computer science, electronic engineering, embedded systems or equivalent.
- 6 years of work experience.
- Strong programming skills in C and / or C++
- Experience in Application software development in AUTOSAR architecture through model based development of control modules using MATLAB – Simulink/Stateflow
- Programming skills in Java and / or Python
- Knowledge in Embedded Linux
- Knowledge in AUTOSAR, ASPICE and ISO26262
- Used to working in project and team form applying relevant tools, e.g. Team Centre, System Weaver and / or Elektra.
- Spoken / written Swedish and English.
- Driver’s license B.
- Lives in Sweden and have a Swedish work permit.
- Open minded with a “can do” mentality, structured and able to work independently as well as contribute to the team by working cross-functionally.
- You should be systematic, thorough but also capable to adapt in a quick moving environment where the prerequisites can change on short notice.
Escenda creates value by offering product development services to clients operating on a global market. We are driven by passion, innovative thinking and a desire to make a difference.
We have from the start in 2010 valued the family feeling. Since 2017, Escenda is a part of Tata Technologies, which gives us a unique position to be locally anchored with global resources and opportunities always by our side. Operate in brand new office facilities on Lindholmspiren, in the middle of the growing technology cluster in Gothenburg.