Department Manager – Electrical and Embedded Systems
Leading the department, you will be responsible for its day-to-day operation, its staffing and its future business success. You will have creative freedom in the operation and growth of the department and will be reporting directly to our Country Manager.
Electrical and Embedded systems department is a growing department and our main areas are Infotainment, Active Safety and Electric propulsion. System engineers, Test and Verification engineers, Software developers and Function developers are common roles in this department.
- To lead and develop the department
- Customer care and business development
- Develop Active safety/autonomous as a core-competence
- Support technical presentations to Tata Technologies customers outside of Sweden
- Work closely with the Global Center of Excellence for Electrical, Embedded Systems and Software at Tata Technologies
- Employee management and quality assurance of ongoing projects, with consultants in-house and on-site at the customer location. Periodically also personnel from other parts of the Tata Technologies organization
- Be a part of Recruitment processes of new employees and salary setting
- Be a key contributor to the Escenda Management team
- A degree from a Technical University
- A background within electrical, software and/or embedded systems.
- At least 2 years of Management or Team leader experience with personnel responsibility, preferable within automotive
- Experience from customer care and new business development
- Good with network both within and outside of automotive
- Spoken/written Swedish and English
- Driver’s license
- Confidence in your own leadership and management
- Ability to create a productive and friendly work environment
- Ability to create and develop relationships
- Cooperative with all types of stakeholder
- Responsible and structured