UX Prototype Developer
Escenda is expanding in Gothenburg and we are now looking for a UX Prototype Developer to our Electrical and embedded systems department.
At Escenda you will have both great responsibility and freedom. You will be involved in several aspects such as extensive contacts with suppliers, writing/ updating specifications, identifying problems and monitoring the solutions. It is an advantage if you are self-motivated and a quick adaptor to new contexts, hence you will feel comfortable in the high tempo that exists in the automotive industry.
As a UX Prototype Developer, you will have professional experience in different prototyping techniques. Your prototypes will either be digital on-screen visual prototypes but can also be in car prototypes that connect to either new or existing physical components.
You will be part of a team and your implementation of digital concepts and prototypes may span across different on-board domains such as; Android Embedded, Driver Information, Infotainment, Connectivity and other car-related functions e.g. for autonomous vehicles.
- University degree in Electrical and/or Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relative work experience with software development
- Experience in working with prototype hardware such as Raspberry Pi and Arduino.
- Ability to write software for these environments that can handle and react to the analogue and digital output from additional hardware.
- Experience with OS based on Unix (Linux, MacOS)
- Networking know-how experience; TCP, Sockets, MQTT
- Experience in backend services (databases, servers)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Driver’s License
- In-depth knowledge of automotive signal handling (LIN and FlexRay)
- Good knowledge of automotive network topology and electrical architecture
- Proficiency in working within the Vector toolchain; Vector boxes and CANoe