CAE Engineer – Durability
We are looking for a person who can perform durability simulations within the automotive industry. The person needs to have a holistic view from a durability point of view of the project she/he will be involved in. Furthermore, be able to suggest design changes to secure the durability attribute.
- Having at least 7-9 years of experience within the relevant field
- Software requirements: Abaqus, Nastran, ncode, ANSA, Metapost, Hypermesh, hyper view
- Expert in Linear, Non-Linear, Quasi-static Analysis and Dynamic Analysis.
- Ability to identify key issues with product geometry and make necessary changes to provide a more robust design.
- Identify process automation scope for the day-to-day activities, make and execute a plan for automation activities.
- Expert in full vehicle integration, weld study and validation.
- Good team player, hardworking, excellent work ethics, enthusiastic and high adaptability to new technology.
- A pragmatic approach toward problem resolution. Ability to quickly identify problems and come up with innovative solutions.
- Having good knowledge in car styling technique, concept design and optimization techniques.
- Good knowledge in Proving Grounds and load extraction