Escenda is expanding in Gothenburg and we are now looking for an Interaction Designer to our Electrical and embedded systems department.
At Escenda you will have both great responsibility and freedom. You will be involved in several aspects such as extensive contacts with suppliers, writing/ updating specifications, identifying problems and monitoring the solutions. It is an advantage if you are self-motivated and a quick adaptor to new contexts, hence you will feel comfortable in the high tempo that exists in the automotive industry.
In till role you will participate in design research activities, help develop insights, generate concepts, structure information and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design. You will participate in interaction design activities on projects, including client workshops, creative brainstorms, and interaction and service design definitions. Further you will explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently using quantitative and qualitative data, as well as by applying user centred design principles.
- Minimum Master’s Degree or equivalent in interaction design, human machine interaction or equivalent
- At least 3 years of documented experience within Interaction Design
- Experience with Sketch, Axure, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Confluence and JIRA is highly regarded.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, Content Design and technology.
- Are proficient in the creation of interaction models, personas, archetypes, conditional flows, information architecture schemas and wireframes.
- Have experience with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to fully interactive digital prototypes.
- Own and continuously improve interaction design deliverables.
- Basic knowledge in software programming
- Fluent in English, written and spoken