Function Owner Active Safety
Do you want to take part in shaping our tomorrow? Do you want to be part of the locally anchored Escenda Engineering AB, with career opportunities and a global footprint through the global Tata Technologies organization?
We operate in brand new office facilities on Lindholmspiren, in the middle of the growing technology cluster in Gothenburg. At our department Electrical and Embedded Systems you will be part of a rapidly growing team of specialists within automotive engineering, developing the active safety systems and autonomous cars of the future. Electrical and Embedded Systems carries out product development and verification within Infotainment, Active Safety and Electric Propulsion Systems.
We are currently looking for a Function Owner within Active Safety to expand our team of In-house and consultant and engineers. As a key member of Electrical and Embedded Systems you will mainly be responsible for writing functional requirements for active safety functions, as well as being responsible for Preliminary Hazard Analysis (PHAR), reporting directly to the department manager.
- Responsible for writing functional requirements for active safety functions
- Responsible for Preliminary Hazard Analysis (PHAR)
- Support in writing system requirements
- Support in writing functional safety requirements
- Support in packaging active safety sensors
- Support in test planning
- Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Automation or equivalent
- More than 5 years of work experience in function development
- Fluent in English and Swedish, written and spoken
- Experience from requirement handling tools, e.g. system weaver or doors
- Experience from functional safety work
- Swedish class B driver’s license or equivalent
- Work experience as Project Leader
- A strong team player with a positive mindset
- Driving personality and goal oriented
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with an ability to multitask
- Hold yourself to a high standard with the ability to own successes as well as mistakes
Application and Contact
Do you want to be part of our journey? Then you are most welcome to send your CV along with cover letter to email@example.com no later than the 26th of April. Please include the job title EES Function owner active safety in the e-mail subject line. If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to contact Christer Andersson, department manager EES at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions regarding the recruitment process please feel free to contact Mika Karppanen, Recruitment on email@example.com.
About Escenda Engineering
We at Escenda are driven by the vision to create what others only dream about. This vision is what guides us in every project that we undertake, and which in practical terms translates into create products and solutions that always exceed our customers’ expectations on us. We have from the get go valued the familial feeling that comes with being a part of the Escenda family. Since 2017 we are a part of the Tata Technologies organization, which gives us a unique position to be locally anchored with global resources and opportunities always beside us.
To create what others only dream about.